INSTRUCTIONAL SEMINARS
TECH SUPPORT
FULL FACILITY TOURS
BUY AND SELL USED PARTS
more info at www.phantionchassis.com
address: 4010 HWY 152 WEST, CHINA GROVE, NC
I will be there with a full set up of used parts, see ya there, Zooom
Zooom Parts For Karts 704-682-4791

some up the used parts I will have if I do not sell before then, 5- used MYCHRON 3s, 1- HOTBOX heat gun type (needs motor), 2 sets of scales, 1- proline toe gauge setup, bully clutches, vortex clutches and much more, se ya sooon, Zooom

Time is counting down. We will be posting a schedule soon with the day's activities. Please note that if you want to take FULL advantage of the pre-order discounts you have the pre-order in by 1-16-14. We will also have discounts for items purchased the day of the event. And we will be giving away an ELITE Edition Triton Jr to some lucky attendee!!! Lots and lots of free door prizes, free food, and a whole lot more. Like us on Facbook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Phant...66788863358664 and sign up for the PRC Connections so you can keep up to date with all the announcements

You don't want to miss this one! At the customer's requests, we have put together an awesome seminar that every racer will want to attend. We got 4 of the best tire gurus in the business to agree to team up and do a Tire Talk seminar at the PRC Open House. We have the infamous Tod Miller from Tod Miller Racing Engines, Jerry Mullis of Superior Tire Management, MC Motorsports’ Matt Connell, and the ever popular Jamie Knopf of Pink Magic. The money these guys have won in the last 2-years alone would have paid off your mortgage, so how can you afford to miss it? “Tire Talk” will begin at 1pm inside PRC and space will be limited! Don’t miss this history making event!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=642387915798754&set=a.197119313658952.40789.166788863358664&type=1&theater

I will been have a fair amount of new BLEM PRC parts for sell, stop by and check out what I have, see ya Saturday, Zooom
Zooom Parts For Karts 704-682-4791

R2C Filters will be there to answer all your tech questions, look for use set up inside. Come by and see myself or Zoom for a great deal on R2C Filters.

Back