PRC 25th Anniversary Open House Pricing & Discounts

Chassis Packages
- Standard
$2,350.00* plus a FREE rear floor pan assembly

- Champion’s Edition
$2,600.00* plus a FREE rear floor pan assembly

- Elite Edition
$3,250.00* plus a FREE rear floor pan assembly​
Please note that all of the above packages are for clear coated chassis ONLY and must be preordered
by Jan 16, 2014 and be picked up at the Open House on Jan 25, 201

Authentic PRC Components
- All PRC components purchased at the Open House will receive a 5% discount
- All PRC components PRE-ORDERED* and picked up at the Open House will receive an additional 5% discount, a total 10% discount!​
Please note that all PRE-ORDERS must be in by Jan 16, 2014 and be picked up at the Open House on
Jan 25, 2014.

* Indicates cash price/sale - Credit card fees will apply

Things to know...
- All Open House special pricing and discounts are cash based. Processing fees will be applied to all credit card sales.
- Please understand that the additional 5% PRE-ORDER discount is for our convenience of being able to have your order ready PRIOR TO THE OPEN HOUSE. All PRE-ORDERS will be invoiced and ready for pickup when you arrive. Any additional items will be processed on a seperate invoice.
- Phantom Racing Chassis reserves the right to alter or cancel discounts at any time.
- For a complete list of terms & conditions, log on to www.phantomchassis.com

TODAY is the last day to get in your pre-orders for the Open House! Remember, those who pre-order will receive an additional 5% off on top of the already 5% Open House discounted pricing.

OPEN HOUSE Tentative Schedule

7:00 am
Doors Open

10:00 am
Door Prizes

10:30 am
Chassis Talk: Geometry

11:00 am
Food is Served

12:00 pm
Door Prizes

1:00 pm
Tire Talk w/ Jame Knopf, Tod Miller, Matt Connell, and Jerry Mullis

2:00 pm
Door Prizes

2:30 pm
Robotic Demonstration (Weld a Chassis)

3:00 pm
Chassis Talk: Q & A

4:00 pm
Drawings for Chassis Give-Aways

5:00 pm
OPEN HOUSE Ends

There should be enough room for the Tire Talk seminar. It begins at 1:00 pm, so listen up for announcements to gather for the seminar.

Is their going to be enough room for the tire talk? And what would be the best time to get a seat for this?

Seating? It’s going to be standing room only! Tire Talk along the rest of the seminars will take place in our 6000sqft fab section, and we expect it to be rather crowded. Please understand that we are bringing everyone into a manufacturing environment, so we do not have the option of providing ample seating for a few hundred people. We will have a small amount of chairs in the building for various uses such as eating, so we can move these to the seminar area at show time. We hope these chair will be reserved for those guests who are unable to stand for the seminars. I realize this is not the best of situations, but putting a few hundred chairs in the middle of the floor would create a mess for the entire event, since we would spend more time moving chairs around than servicing our guests.

Karters are normally considerate, so I know everyone will situate themselves in the crowd to allow those around you to see and hear. We do have a sound system, so I expect everyone will be able to hear.

As for time, I expect people to begin gathering 15-30 minutes early. We plan to start serving food at 11:00, so by the time you get your gut full it will be time Tire Talk! Hope to see you there….

Thanks going to try and get there around noon
Seating? It’s going to be standing room only! Tire Talk along the rest of the seminars will take place in our 6000sqft fab section, and we expect it to be rather crowded. Please understand that we are bringing everyone into a manufacturing environment, so we do not have the option of providing ample seating for a few hundred people. We will have a small amount of chairs in the building for various uses such as eating, so we can move these to the seminar area at show time. We hope these chair will be reserved for those guests who are unable to stand for the seminars. I realize this is not the best of situations, but putting a few hundred chairs in the middle of the floor would create a mess for the entire event, since we would spend more time moving chairs around than servicing our guests.

Karters are normally considerate, so I know everyone will situate themselves in the crowd to allow those around you to see and hear. We do have a sound system, so I expect everyone will be able to hear.

As for time, I expect people to begin gathering 15-30 minutes early. We plan to start serving food at 11:00, so by the time you get your gut full it will be time Tire Talk! Hope to see you there….

Back