Pre-race wipe 50/50 containers

Wacomike04

I have learned so much and the new season (Northern folk get 5 month break each year) is upon us northerners.

I have a scale now, tire resurfacing machine, inside prep, etc collection for track conditions, etc.

My question this time is my pre-race wipe 50/50 mixture. What is a safe container to carry this in? Like a quart metal can? I figure a plastic container or Tupperware conainer would melt or get eaten away considering what it does to tires.

Open for suggestions. Isn't like it's revealing any secrets.....just a container to carry the 50/50 in. TrackTac with their Fast Dry.....and another with some "other stuff" and acrysol. So two containers.

Kind Regards

Please keep it in a sealed and labeled container. Tupperware containers get easily damaged, dropped, stepped on, mixed together, spilled, etc. I've seen it all.
I prefer to use a small plastic pail to prep with a paint brush rather than a wax pad. With the built-in pour spout, I can pour the contents back in the original can with label so it is properly stored until the next time I need to use it.
We sell these through our shop if you need, or you can pick them up at your local home improvement / hardware store.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I have learned so much and the new season (Northern folk get 5 month break each year) is upon us northerners.

I have a scale now, tire resurfacing machine, inside prep, etc collection for track conditions, etc.

My question this time is my pre-race wipe 50/50 mixture. What is a safe container to carry this in? Like a quart metal can? I figure a plastic container or Tupperware conainer would melt or get eaten away considering what it does to tires.

Open for suggestions. Isn't like it's revealing any secrets.....just a container to carry the 50/50 in. TrackTac with their Fast Dry.....and another with some "other stuff" and acrysol. So two containers.

Kind Regards
Order quart or half quart squeeze bottles with flip caps lf amazon. Is a ciphon or a funnel transfer the prep to the bottle. Mix away. I store
Y prep pads I the cheapest grocery store sand which contains k can buy.

Back