Predator 212 Box stock clutch engament?

set the clutch up for 2800 to the scale test. set it up for 3000 do the scale test which ever produces the highest scale number is how you want set your clutch. post your results

set the clutch up for 2800 to the scale test. set it up for 3000 do the scale test which ever produces the highest scale number is how you want set your clutch. post your results
2800 a bite higher on scales 62 lbs
3000 60lbs
Should i try less then 2800 rpm

I can go 4 white springs and no weights engages at 2800

Or 2 black and 2 yellow one weight on each shoe engages at 3000

Or 2 black and 2 whites loaded with weights engages at 3000
Any of these will work. None will be heads and tails above the rest, although heavier shoes theoretically should not slip away as much power when engaged.
4 white springs and push the shoes would be my starting point.
Too many inconsistencies in the scale deal for me. At the very least, put one of your previous set-ups in the clutch and try it again after you've made all your other tests, just to back up that your clutch isn't bedding in and getting more aggressive over time. (It likely is, especially if it's a new clutch or freshly refinished.)

go with 2600 obviously. when people are looking for any advantage only one will work for me. heads or tails above the rest will be when you leave everyone else in the dust on a start. I am always stunned by all the poorly set up bully clutches out there that I pass on a weekly basis. let us know how your nest start is. thanks for posting your results and good luck!

go with 2600 obviously. when people are looking for any advantage only one will work for me. heads or tails above the rest will be when you leave everyone else in the dust on a start. I am always stunned by all the poorly set up bully clutches out there that I pass on a weekly basis. let us know how your nest start is. thanks for posting your results and good luck!
Should I try setting at 2400 or 2500 I was going to try the scale trick tonight with that?

I would give it a try this weekend. more than likely your gonna do well on the start. I have put several on a dyno around 2700-3000 is where the torque peak is yours may be a tad lower but your already there

Back