Predator 212 Box stock clutch engament?

Also interested in this question, we had been engaging at 2400 and recently told that was too low. tried 3500 this weekend and i'm thinking it was a tick too high, thinking I want to adjust for 3300 this coming weekend? would be interested in any comments on this topic thanks

Also interested in this question, we had been engaging at 2400 and recently told that was too low. tried 3500 this weekend and i'm thinking it was a tick too high, thinking I want to adjust for 3300 this coming weekend? would be interested in any comments on this topic thanks
Yes were engaging at 2700 and I was told to be engaging at 3300 thats why I was asking for more opinions also.

yes, an improvement. still getting pulled out of the corners a bit but its better. 3500 is our max torque so i'm going to try 3300 next.

yes, an improvement. still getting pulled out of the corners a bit but its better. 3500 is our max torque so i'm going to try 3300 next.
you need to get to 2700-3000. and the weight class has nothing to do with clutch engagement rpm.
I run all white springs and a heavy weight in every hole for my predator clutch.
I use hillards on my clone, flathead, and my predator. they are all set up as well as possible and no one with a bully pulls away from me ever. i don't care how much you spend on a clutch or what color they anodize the basket if you don't set the correct stall speed you're getting left behind on the start.

you need to get to 2700-3000. and the weight class has nothing to do with clutch engagement rpm.
I run all white springs and a heavy weight in every hole for my predator clutch.
I use hillards on my clone, flathead, and my predator. they are all set up as well as possible and no one with a bully pulls away from me ever. i don't care how much you spend on a clutch or what color they anodize the basket if you don't set the correct stall speed you're getting left behind on the start.
Sounds good ill try that this weekend, were getting beat off the start

for us, its not so much the start its pull out of the corners where they are beating us. a tick at the ends of the straights, but you can really see them pull away or suck up to our bumpers on corner exit.

for us, its not so much the start its pull out of the corners where they are beating us. a tick at the ends of the straights, but you can really see them pull away or suck up to our bumpers on corner exit.
are you running oval. or a twisty course? if oval you clutch should be engaged the whole way round.

4 white
are you running oval. or a twisty course? if oval you clutch should be engaged the whole way round.
4 white loaded with heavy weights for the Hillard blaze is 3000rpm that sound right?

Oval

Back