Predator 212 help

I milled .080 off , that was to much. I would try .040 or shoot for a c/r of 10. That should work with 91 octane pump gas.

I cut .075 off the last 2 non hemis I did but both of those were around .030 in the hole an used a .010 head gasket

On the spark plug Autolite AR 3911 is the plug I like. AR3910X is a popular plug also.
AR 3910x is the plug they sent me, is the 11 a colder plug? I have a machinist Freind kinda, taking head to him 40 off 10 head gasket, what you think
On the spark plug Autolite AR 3911 is the plug I like. AR3910X is a popular plug also.

The hemi flat top is shorter than a non hemi. You will have to do a little research to find the right combination to get a flattop in it. I milled the head on my grandsons non hemi off road kart. Did not work good, had to run high octane fuel and the piston would break after a short time. I would sand off the short turn radius in the head , put it on the kart and run it. If you need more low end put more gear in it.
I did investigate and this is what I found.Wiseco has a flattop heavy duty piston that the man called a drop in, .490 wristpin but standard length so I’m going with that and the 40 off head. When you say high octane over 92

To the best of my memory the measured c/r was around 12.8 . I had some 110 octane fuel that I used.

Wallace racing has a bunch of calculator for engine building including a c/r calculator. A 14cc head and flat top will get around 12.8

Back