predator 212 hemi vs non-hemi

So his is what I have been told by builders the hemi is what you wang when your running stock hemi class. Buf when your running stock appearing where they change everything on inside you want the non hemi. The hemi is hard to find due to most tracks around me are promoting a budget race for racers. I searched for weeks to find hemis at harbor freight and after 2 weeks I was told they would have 5 on a Thursday sent my wife to get a couple and we weren't the only ones waiting to get one. There a good motor for a 100 bucks even after the top plate springs fuel pump and pipe you still under 300 with the cost of motor. When if you run a competitive clone motor your easily over 1000 dollars for a good dynoed motor.
Same problem on Hemi. But i been told the Californias ones are the better of the two non hemis for some reason

( QUOTE) When if you run a competitive clone motor your easily over 1000 dollars for a good dynoed motor.
Not always true. If you purchase an engine from big name builders that is most likely true. There are other builders in the sport who sell for less. You can purchase a kit engine that you can easily assemble yourself from some suppliers for around $300 to $500. Kits come with choice of cams chair guards top plate fuel pump fuel line throttle linkage air cleaner adapter air cleaner and flywheel. Something to consider when that hemi is no longer available

Back