Predator 212 hemi

EricB

So I have a gokart with slicks with stock Predator 212 Hemi and now I want to change the tires and put off road tires I also want to build the engine my plans are taking off the governor which I believe I would need to change the flywheel and rod. Also change valve springs I don't know about a cam nor jetting the carb or just changing the carb? Any suggestions on a nice setup to have more torque and Power when I hit the pedal. I want to feel the difference in the mods I've also heard about changing the timing I'm new at this so please help me out and any suggestions would help I want to know if I can do this with $300 or less

For a yard kart I don't think I would change the rod and flywheel. Jmo. I would suggest a black mamba jr cam, a .650 carb with an open air filter. U will notice a big difference. It would be ideal to change the rod and flywheel but u are looking at more than $300 for a rod, flywheel, cam, carb and open air filter setup. If u do get a billet rod, I would suggest getting a longer one to put your piston more flush with the deck. It's the same price and will increase compression.

Back