Predator Carnkshaft

F200Racer

Who has parts for 212 Predator? I need a crankshaft for the Predator 212. The predator has a different FW taper so I need an actual Predator part not some other 212 crank. Who carries Predator replacement parts?

You are not clear if you want a HEMI crank or a Non Hemi crank... The taper on a NON Hemi crank and the clone is close enough to work.. Only issue is the clone cranks 196 or 212's are clone dimensional,,, meaning the rod journal is different than the Predators (Both)...

As for the Hemi cranks its a sole survivor,, nothing else on the market matches it and they can not be bought straight out of china.. atleast not yet..:)

I should have BOTH cranks in stock by Tuesday or with me in Harrisburg Pa next weekend..

I would like to locate a source for the Predator hemi crankshaft. I already have the cranks for the conventional 212 - non Hemi- it has the same FW taper as the smaller 196cc Clones and Honda. The predator Hemi 212 crank has a larger taper. If you have them please shoot me a PM and we can do business. Thanks Jeff

Back