Predator changes again

This engine came from the Greenville SC store and it's the only one like it we have seen. We have been through almost 100 of them this year and have seen several variations in the 69730. So far all the 60363 Hemi have been very consistent. The Hemi seems to be the best quality and performance is slightly better.

Yes we dyno check other peoples engines for them. Bring it in and we will give it a pull.
B....any guesses as too what I wlll see (power/rpm) frm a new old-style Predator w/ 15cc ported head (all good components), flat-top (hemi) piston/Billet rod, Cl1-I cam,/18# Honda springs? Will be using Champion rockers too begin w/ and maybe 'try' 1.3 stamped rockers if warrented...just curious(?)

What carb?
B....any guesses as too what I wlll see (power/rpm) frm a new old-style Predator w/ 15cc ported head (all good components), flat-top (hemi) piston/Billet rod, Cl1-I cam,/18# Honda springs? Will be using Champion rockers too begin w/ and maybe 'try' 1.3 stamped rockers if warrented...just curious(?)

lol been wanting to get on some dirt... the first time I went to Dixon I had a good time... good group of guys down that way...

Doin a motor for Lloyd G to run on the Dixon 'Dirt' nxt season...but, dirt's dirty! :)

Um..Not trying to be a fly in the ointment here, But you might want to check with the rules package the "NorCal" Clones have on their website. Some of your "MODS" may not fit their criteria. Just saying...

Um..Not trying to be a fly in the ointment here, But you might want to check with the rules package the "NorCal" Clones have on their website. Some of your "MODS" may not fit their criteria. Just saying...
Probably true Gary(?). But thusfar (as I understand it) they have yet too tell somebody...."We don't want ur money!" We're just goin too have fun, and...maybe we'll be the 'first'!! :) Thx 4the input....

Your Engine build sounds really cool, and will probably "Haul the mail"! I'm really interested in how it performs. Please post up your results and when you'er going to run it. I would love to come see it, Good Luck with your build! Gary.

Your Engine build sounds really cool, and will probably "Haul the mail"! I'm really interested in how it performs. Please post up your results and when you'er going to run it. I would love to come see it, Good Luck with your build! Gary.

It's 1st outing will be on the PC 'sprint' track on the 28th 2c how well it 'hauls-the-mail'! :) (not yet sure on the dirt) Come down and intro urself!

we have been playing around with one of these heads for a few week now on a kids mowchine a little bit of tweeking will do wonders just saying.

Back