Predator chassis?

racing promotor

I was also told it was a ultramax copy??? But i doubt it
No they were around early 2000 the owner then was out of one of the Carolina's, then it was bought out by guy's in Ohio, then Pa to a different owner, then to Barry till like 2012 and he just gave it up. I've had like 8 of them over the years great chassis for here in Pa very forgiving easy to work with, If you need set up info for a certain class I can get ya close.

Colt sr

No they were around early 2000 the owner then was out of one of the Carolina's, then it was bought out by guy's in Ohio, then Pa to a different owner, then to Barry till like 2012 and he just gave it up. I've had like 8 of them over the years great chassis for here in Pa very forgiving easy to work with, If you need set up info for a certain class I can get ya close.
We will be running jr3 either flathead or clone depending on the tracks engine rules

pdc

Late 90s I bought a used predator kart, it was a large tube 1 3/8 chassis duplicated after the banshee it was a great kart, in 1999 I called and spoke to the owner don’t remember his name but from what I recall he worked for phantom then started his own business Predator karts and racing engines, I then ordered a 1 1/4 chassis same design as the previous, and in 2000 the adjustable hiem front end came along and ordered it, he was an older gentleman always answer his phone and gave good advice, I’d have to look up an old invoice to see if his name was on it something like Bill, of course as we know it got passed along, wish I could locate that big tube banshee look alike, they weren’t named or numbered that I can remember