Predator Chassis ?

Guys I've got a older chassis that has Predator decals on it, and a date code on the rear caliper bracket of 396. Who made the Predator ? and is this probably a 96 ?

Guys I've got a older chassis that has Predator decals on it, and a date code on the rear caliper bracket of 396. Who made the Predator ? and is this probably a 96 ?

Many years ago Randy Mackenville built Predators during that time with Foot, who went on to have Randy build the Footloose chassis
Randy ran Rocky Creek raceway in SC
Hope this helps

Many years ago Randy Mackenville built Predators during that time with Foot, who went on to have Randy build the Footloose chassis
Randy ran Rocky Creek raceway in SC
Hope this helps

Bill Boulware <sp> built the karts, Randy drove for Bill... I sold those karts from 96 thru 00

Thanks guys for the info ! Where these chassis's competive in there day ?

Yes Very and will still work for a Fri or sat night program, However they like a more Balanced set-up with less left and lower cross,, meaning something like 54% left 54% cross and 46 % nose, We have had quite a few of them race at our track during that time frame I owned and sold a lot of them as well, Good Chassis.

Good Luck !!

just sold my predator firestorm good kart hard to find advice on them. here what i found it likes low cross as said above 48-52% 55-56left and nothing over 46.5nose. hope this will help out some.

another thing i dont know if they came factory with the aluminum axle but mine had one. TRASH IT!!! that thing had me chasing the setup all over the place.

This is an old topic I came across on Google, I ran these karts in late 90s, I was told Bill worked for Phantom then started his own business, idk if that was true or not, I had a large tube 1 3/8 chassis then the 1 1/4, and the last was the beginning of adjustable front ends, all were great karts.

Back