Predator crank

Not that I know of, have you taken measurements to see if it is even a viable thing to do? I mean does it increase stroke? Is it better than the Predator crank? IMO its a waste of time seeing you can hardly find FH cranks these days...

Gonna need to make a crank gear to work with that clone cam. Straight cut vs angle cut ain’t gonna work.

has anyone tried a flathead crank in a pred, they work in an animal, might have to machine the bearings to fit.
I have its allot of work . I used a arc 175 stroker gear and machined a sleave to fit flathead crank had to machine aluminum race for crank seal on mag side . Lots of machining to crank to clear cam used arc clone stroker rod with weisco piston . Spent about a weekend clearanceing and fabing parts .

I have its allot of work . I used a arc 175 stroker gear and machined a sleave to fit flathead crank had to machine aluminum race for crank seal on mag side . Lots of machining to crank to clear cam used arc clone stroker rod with weisco piston . Spent about a weekend clearanceing and fabing parts .
I have a friend of mine that has one of your SA motors

Back