Predator dirt Chassis

Does anyone think that if maybe a small company besides prc or ultramax gave a group of great drivers karts that those karts would prob too run up front.i do.most karts are made of same material and have almost the same bends in them give or take a different bend here and there.just a thought

I think it would have to match the geographical region its being raced at. At the tracks i race at prc, slack and umax are the ones that everybody runs (probably because that is what works for our geographical region).

Does anyone think that if maybe a small company besides prc or ultramax gave a group of great drivers karts that those karts would prob too run up front.i do.most karts are made of same material and have almost the same bends in them give or take a different bend here and there.just a thought
They simply cannot afford to do so, they just hope some front runner guy's become dealers to help make them look good.

I do. I have always maintained that the best race teams will put whatever kart up front

Back