Predator

Wes7

Looking to get into the predator class and was wondering witch motor I should buy himie or non himie

Looking to get into the predator class and was wondering witch motor I should buy himie or non himie

I read something (maybe watched it) that suggested the non may be a little more reliable but that was the only noted difference. I'm new to this all so take that with a grain of salt. That said, my local HF only had the hemi in stock so that is what I picked up today.

I read something (maybe watched it) that suggested the non may be a little more reliable but that was the only noted difference. I'm new to this all so take that with a grain of salt. That said, my local HF only had the hemi in stock so that is what I picked up today.
Okay thanks for the info. Where do you run at?

Both are perfectly reliable. There are arguments about power out put, but if you are running at a track as a "Stock Predator" class, it doesnt really matter.

With that said, where are you planning to race? Have you found their predator rules? Do you happen to know anyone who races there already?

Both are perfectly reliable. There are arguments about power out put, but if you are running at a track as a "Stock Predator" class, it doesnt really matter.

With that said, where are you planning to race? Have you found their predator rules? Do you happen to know anyone who races there already?
New senoia karting complex

What's a himie?
Just kidding, check the tracks you want to run see what they require. Some around me are hemi only (363) others are non hemi only, I have both. Some tracks also require you run one of there engines, have one of those too 🙄. Only real difference I've noticed Is the non hemi will turn some more rpm. But after a certain rpm the power curve just dives off.

Back