Predator

No photo description available.
No photo description available.

1200, comes with a stand and a few sets of wheels and tires. Body is is decent condition but I would probably get a new one. and it comes with the predator motor thats on it. I would just sell the predator motor if I bought it. The add says 2009 Predator Unknown. Didnt know if anyone had heard of these before

I knew the engine wont have much value because of what it is so I was just gonna sell it for pretty cheap but he would have to come down on price some for me to be interested.

My buddy has a 2010 predator and loves it. I had a 2009 that was real fast also but could be finicky. With a stand and some rims and tires $800 maybe.

Great chassis. I have a 2011 that has won me many races. Definitely needs taken apart and reassembled with fresh parts. I paid 1200 for mine but that was a complete buyout. I wouldn't pay more than 700 for it though

I found a chassis today while at a friends shop that is around 2010 I would say and they haven’t ran it in a long time and it has been sitting for a while. I am gonna do some more negotiating and try and get it for close to nothing. I realize I should try and find something a little bit newer but I don’t have the bank account some of you guys have. I don’t have a drivers license yet or a ride to where I used to work at so all the money I make is from selling stuff and that’s about it. I am gonna try to get this chassis for pretty cheap if I can. I can’t remember what it was but I will probably be asking some questions about it if I purchase it. The predator chassis didn’t look like it was taken care of very well and I know I can find a better deal on a chassis around here. Plus it was super dirty and I don’t want to know what is hiding under all the grease and dust

I think they were made by someone in Texas. I’d find out about getting spare parts, spindles and such. That will determine the value. If parts are available and it’s ready to fire up and hit the track I might go $1200. If it needs a little work to hit the track maybe $800. If it needs work and you can’t find parts, maybe $250. There are a lot of ifs. My son-in-law bought an Ultramax Proforce with a Predator engine that needed about $250 to get it on the track. He paid $250, so he’s got 5 in it race ready. I paid $1200 for a Seraph with an L0206, race ready with minimal wrenching. Food for thought.

Back