Predator

Jncyall

Are the 60363 engines available in the south? My local harbor freight and online crosses the number to the old engine. I want to modify one of the new hemi engines...

U just gotta go look..... If u peek in the handle hole u can see the valve cover.... The old style is stamped metal and the new Hemi is cast aluminium and kinda resembles an animal valve cover

Every time I go to my local HF (austin) I look thru the engines picture on the box. I found one about a month ago which I bought. Haven't seen another yet.

Just got back from H.F. out of 14 engines they only had 1 #60363 at the bottom of the pile; I'm friends with the manager he said that's how they come in so it's luck of the draw

Get them while you can. There were several at my local HF a month or two ago and just went back and they had none. Hopefully they have some for their black Friday sale. The 212cc are on sale for 99 and you can use the 25% off coupon.

Get them while you can. There were several at my local HF a month or two ago and just went back and they had none. Hopefully they have some for their black Friday sale. The 212cc are on sale for 99 and you can use the 25% off coupon.
Thx 4the input....Where does one find these coupons?

Get on their mail list and they will send them. Also go to the website and you can print one off usually. My favorite store for the tools you don't want to worry about losing or use on occasion...

If you read the sale paper, it plainly says you cannot purchase the $99 motor with any other diccount or coupon. If you did someone screwed up. Depending on local sales tax you can purchase a $119 dollar regular price motor with cupon for $96 bucks, do the math. If you sign up you can get coupons others don't get. I have a 25% coupon good through Dec 31. Thats $30 off the $119. or $90 for a motor.

Back