Preditor Open

Go with a race designed motor period! No pressure washer motors because they are expensive to build and are limited to low horse power compared to dirt bike and other race designed motors. How much money are you looking to spend? Tell a little more about what track rules are, what is everyone else running, what's your size and weight? Any of this info will get you more direct answers.

Smitty, Mayden, Tommy Howard, Tommy Aubrey, Tim fischer, you and I. John Plummer probably. Theres 6-7 Brandon. Jeffs the one behind it and says no 2-cycles or 390s but any clone and preditor along with the Animal and Briggs Blockzilla's smitty has. Start with seven and build from there. I'm going after a motor Friday if HF has any 60363s. Tired of all the mickey mouse rules in the stock class so i'll take my money and spend it on HP.

You can build a really nice 212 for what most top builders get for a sticker,if you can do most of the work your self.With the tires and setup right, you should be able to run with those combos.

You can build a really nice 212 for what most top builders get for a sticker,if you can do most of the work your self.With the tires and setup right, you should be able to run with those combos.
All billet, rod,side cover, flywheel, weisco piston, 380 intimidator tillotson, 356 billet cam not sure on rockers but all for around $900. in parts. Considering getting a Balanced Honda crank from NR.
nothing stock about it and I have all winter to tweek on it.

Last edited:
goin for the gusto, Honda block, .275 stroker, but i'll still be below a Blockzilla. Gonna try something different on deck height and head. I'll let you know what I find or you'll hear it!

Back