Prep help

^ or just about anything with Goat in it.

We've got a prep that works real well on syrup. I think most tire prep companies now offer something for syrup - other than a few big races down south, syrup racing is about the only thing going on this time of year. :)

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

^ or just about anything with Goat in it.

We've got a prep that works real well on syrup. I think most tire prep companies now offer something for syrup - other than a few big races down south, syrup racing is about the only thing going on this time of year. :)

--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years of service to the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Theres more than a few, and locally since ive moved to SC, twice a week they are racing...now, and thats just this area. The other side theyre racing twice a week too.

If you are wanting prep for Waterloo coke syrup in March get a hold of me. We will be there and able to help you trackside and we have the prep you need.

Josh Omans
Uncle Buck's Tire Solutions

Yea Earl, you guys are spoiled. Us northerners/midwesterners are practically sitting in the frigid arctic. -10* currently here in Indiana.

SC is a bit far to travel for a regular kart show. The big money shows down there hardly draw many of us out of hibernation this time of year. :)

I saw that, PC. It's all I can do to keep my shop above freezing when it gets this cold -- imagine the cost to heat DuQuoin's building. :)

Back