Preps looking the same

I see this all the time, so many people who make prep..the color of the inside prep is red, the outside light prep is blue, and the harsh kind is purple. Why do they all look the same? Where are people getting these formulas from?

They invent them and color them to identify their products from each other. Color is artificial, not bound to any particular ingredient. I use a purple that is strictly bite.

I see this all the time, so many people who make prep..the color of the inside prep is red, the outside light prep is blue, and the harsh kind is purple. Why do they all look the same? Where are people getting these formulas from?
Could be that many of the preps that you are looking at are made by the same company. Many are.
Personally, we offer two internals - our Pink Panther is red (and has been since 1989,) and our Medium Rare is light pink (and can also be offered with out the dye.)
Our outside two preps are gray (Black Bite 2.0) and gold (Monster Bite.)
The only one that doesn't get dye is the Black Bite 2.0.
It's just a way to identify them (especially as labels get ruined or the prep gets repackaged.)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Could be that many of the preps that you are looking at are made by the same company. Many are.
Personally, we offer two internals - our Pink Panther is red (and has been since 1989,) and our Medium Rare is light pink (and can also be offered with out the dye.)
Our outside two preps are gray (Black Bite 2.0) and gold (Monster Bite.)
The only one that doesn't get dye is the Black Bite 2.0.
It's just a way to identify them (especially as labels get ruined or the prep gets repackaged.)

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Well, if I ever, ever race again I'll go with your preps

I see this all the time, so many people who make prep..the color of the inside prep is red, the outside light prep is blue, and the harsh kind is purple. Why do they all look the same? Where are people getting these formulas from

Just being honest most internal preps have some kind of oil in them which is usually red. Most wet track stuff has goat in it which is yellow and one of the easiest way to dye it a different color is to go purple. Lets just face it Blue preps are pretty so why not dye them blue.

Back