PRI

What is PRI?
I can’t remember what it stand for but it is a big show. It has safety gear, engine parts, a bunch of car parts and a bunch of stuff like new technology and stuff for cara and racing. It’s basically a big show where people show off there products for race cars and a bunch of stuff. Look it up on the ole interweb and you will find some more stuff about it. But like my dad has bought a helmet there, wheels and like a few wrenches and stuff for fuel jugs. It looks really cool I can’t wait to go when I am old enough.

What is PRI?
Performance Racing Industry. They promote and inform the racing and performance industry. They host a trade show for automotive performance businesses to showcase their products and network with other businesses and dealers.
Does anyone know of any other karting brands that will be there? I saw Tillotson will be there.
Briggs & Stratton Motorsports will be there, we are one aisle from them and Tillotson Racing will be there but they are at the far end of the tradeshow.

Streeter Super Stands along with sister company HRP will be at booth 4913.

Attachments

• FB Promo.jpg
    FB Promo.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 15
We always go to walk the show and talk to suppliers/friends.
Sarah spoke there many years ago as one of their featured speakers and we had a great crowd of karting enthusiasts on hand.

PRI is a racing only business trade show, but now that SEMA has taken over, it's evolving somewhat.
For credentials, you used to need a business car and a business license stating that you indeed owned or operated a business involved in motorsports. I think today all that is required is a VistaPrint business card or fill out the online form saying that you are a race team.
It used to be a suit and tie show for business only, whereas now you'll see racers show up in their track jeans and t-shirts. Not saying that's good or bad, but it's definitely very different.
Kids under 16 can get in if you can provide credentials (IMCA license, NHRA license, etc.) We struggled with this for years with our boys at the show. I suspect that will change next year when just about anyone can get in if you pay for membership and admission. (This is the last year for free admission/membership.)
The show has had many karting exhibitors (18-20 max) over the years, but there's considerably fewer now. There's always the few crossover companies that offer items to both karters and big car racers (Hoosier, AIM/Mychron, Intercomp, Joes, Longacre, etc.)
This is, by far, the biggest (and best) trade show dedicated to motorsports.

https://www.performanceracing.com/tradeshow

We wouldn't miss it!
Thanks,
Brian Carlson @ Carlson Motorsports

Back