Probe DUCE 2??

ABass16

Hey I'm new to this Forum but hoping someone on here could give me some info. I was into kart racing until about 06 and now I'm trying to get back into it. My neighbor has a Probe Duce 2 I think the chassis was made by Dixie Karting not 100% sure.(looks as if their out of business now) I don't remember them from my karting days. Can anymore give me around about year this kart was manufacture and if you think it will be competitive at a Saturday night level. Just planning on having fun on Saturday night no National or State races this time. Well that what I'm telling my wife anyway :D:D:D.. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I had a 98 and 99 myself. The 99 had square camber pill spindles. The 98 had had a left front jack bolt on the spindles. Not 100 % but think they quit making them in 01 or 02. Sold the jig sometime after to some guys that revamped it to hiem fronts and called it pinnacle for couple years. I still have my 98 need to knock dust off and take it out !

I had a 98 and 99 myself. The 99 had square camber pill spindles. The 98 had had a left front jack bolt on the spindles. Not 100 % but think they quit making them in 01 or 02. Sold the jig sometime after to some guys that revamped it to hiem fronts and called it pinnacle for couple years. I still have my 98 need to knock dust off and take it out !
Still have it?

Back