Prototype Hydraulic Dyno

If anyone needs a pump I have 2 brand new ones that I would like to get rid of. One I ordered specifically for this purpose and should be able to absorb anything a stock class motor can put out, it was fairly inexpensive. The other one is much larger and could "probably" absorb anyting a 4 cycle kart motor can put out. It is an expensive, high quality pump. I will sell either or both. if any one is interested post or PM me and I will dig up the brand, model and specs. I will sell cheap to get them out of my shop.

If anyone needs a pump I have 2 brand new ones that I would like to get rid of. One I ordered specifically for this purpose and should be able to absorb anything a stock class motor can put out, it was fairly inexpensive. The other one is much larger and could "probably" absorb anyting a 4 cycle kart motor can put out. It is an expensive, high quality pump. I will sell either or both. if any one is interested post or PM me and I will dig up the brand, model and specs. I will sell cheap to get them out of my shop.
Send me pictures

Just my OPINION based on having built and used a Hydraulic dyno, I found the engine ( 2 stroke rotaries 100cc ) would always tend to overheat when testing, requiring me to adjust carb and smoe cases retard timing and lengthen pipe, never never would these adjustments be competitive on the track. Then I got a inertia dyno, wow!! evrything worked exactly as it did on the track was able to make many desirable tuning adjustments, they work!. computer data acquistion is required as engine acceleration is just to fast to withness the data.

Back