Purple at GKK

With the 10 & 13 the steering will feel heavier to the driver as front end grips little harder, usually will increase the average running temps of the RF & RR tires.
The fact that you were faster most likely had to do with tires matching better VS less nose weight.
I’ve been watching him since moving the caster to the rear hole and he doesn’t seem to be as smooth as before. (No data to back it up though)

The race the nose came off was the first event where we adjusted the RF Camber from -2.5°—> -2.75°. Since then we have moved the RF caster to the rear. Many people don’t understand why we took a fast kart and changed something. However, I don’t want to leave any speed on the track. We’ve not been back to that track since the caster move. Our Jr3 lap times were faster than all the clone classes.

Back to the caster setup. We are at rear hole at 10/13. Is this making the kart steer extra quick? Possibly too quick? Does rear hole need the 7/10 setup? (I wish I could get in a kart and feel what is happening)

I’ve been watching him since moving the caster to the rear hole and he doesn’t seem to be as smooth as before. (No data to back it up though)

The race the nose came off was the first event where we adjusted the RF Camber from -2.5°—> -2.75°. Since then we have moved the RF caster to the rear. Many people don’t understand why we took a fast kart and changed something. However, I don’t want to leave any speed on the track. We’ve not been back to that track since the caster move. Our Jr3 lap times were faster than all the clone classes.

Back to the caster setup. We are at rear hole at 10/13. Is this making the kart steer extra quick? Possibly too quick? Does rear hole need the 7/10 setup? (I wish I could get in a kart and feel what is happening)
Shouldn't make it quicker, but as you mention above might make it little harder to be as smooth on the wheel.

Shouldn't make it quicker, but as you mention above might make it little harder to be as smooth on the wheel.
Will it still turn through the corners the same? I’m assuming it’s applying a greater weight into the tires which concerns me to change.

I noticed on the PRC setup sheets that 10/13 is recommended for Jr and 7/10 for adult. He’s 14 and 5’10” 125 pounds. I’m guessing he’s between the two sizes.

Should this be a single change or gradual? Like 9/12 then 8/11 or just all in one to 7/10?

Will it still turn through the corners the same? I’m assuming it’s applying a greater weight into the tires which concerns me to change.

I noticed on the PRC setup sheets that 10/13 is recommended for Jr and 7/10 for adult. He’s 14 and 5’10” 125 pounds. I’m guessing he’s between the two sizes.

Should this be a single change or gradual? Like 9/12 then 8/11 or just all in one to 7/10?
Earl will tell you 8 & 12 and that's where I'd put it, that will help it turn little more on it's own, If you change it just do it not gradual.

We’re turning good now. You think that will make it turn even better with out cutting the back end lose?
As long as he's real smooth yes, pay close attention to the real fast guy's they maintain the wheel not turn it, it looks like there sleeping in the kart but locked in just along for the ride.

7 and 10 with the right front back..the right front being in the back hole will speed weight transfer and make it turn tighter, but the lower caster will lower the weight of the steering wheel and make it smoother

Back