Pursuit caster block spacer

he should remove that spacer. the right front will be closer to center mass and it will drive the cross higher. I think if he does that and adjusts the kart back down to 63 64 cross he will get what he's looking for. the spacer was designed for high bite high speed big clay tracks of the south vs the less grippy small tracks in upstate NY. If this is a Jr driver on an 1/8 mile they are not generating the speed/transfer to take advantage of the spacer block IMO.

he should remove that spacer. the right front will be closer to center mass and it will drive the cross higher. I think if he does that and adjusts the kart back down to 63 64 cross he will get what he's looking for. the spacer was designed for high bite high speed big clay tracks of the south vs the less grippy small tracks in upstate NY. If this is a Jr driver on an 1/8 mile they are not generating the speed/transfer to take advantage of the spacer block IMO.
Again no problem with any of this, I'd only add just to make him aware this was not 100 % of his issue when he last raced, 50 % of it was probably tire related because track conditions were let's just say not good.
And this statement does not come off as an always set in stone.

wasn't there so can't say. but this is why I never chase chassis adjustments when I get the kart where I want it. when the chassis is good its all tires, air, gearing, stagger and driving.

wasn't there so can't say. but this is why I never chase chassis adjustments when I get the kart where I want it. when the chassis is good its all tires, air, gearing, stagger and drivi
Again no problem with any of this, I'd only add just to make him aware this was not 100 % of his issue when he last raced, 50 % of it was probably tire related because track conditions were let's just say not good.
And this statement does not come off as an always set in stone.
It was windy and track dried out. Lockhart was still way better surface than out closet track super try slick so dusty you can’t see. . Filled motor with dirt 1st time out what sucks this kart was fast there. But no where else lol. The we race at is always on the heavy side with good clay kart acts just like at lockhart. Tires I’m sure off some I think everyone was chasing tires lockhart has been way different from week to week. I think joe will get it.

Back