Pursuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyH00

Is this chassis picky about tires? Or is there a decent window where it work?is it hard to get going fast so to speak

There is NO chassis that you just throw tires on and are fast, knowing the tire for the condition is a must with whichever you get.

I understand that. What I was more or less asking is this chassis more like the seraph were if the tires weren't perfect it was awful or is it like the Triton or phenom in that you had a wider range that would work. Obviously getting tires right is big for any chassis.

I understand that. What I was more or less asking is this chassis more like the seraph were if the tires weren't perfect it was awful or is it like the Triton or phenom in that you had a wider range that would work. Obviously getting tires right is big for any chassis.
More like the Triton

Triton and with that being said we're coming off an Xpect (daughter) and still running a Triton (son). I really like the Pursuit, I'm no tire/setup guru but it reacts to my changes way better than the Xpect ever did.

Thanks for all the positive responses. I have interest in trying something new possibly just looking around for information. A lot of the chassis around here have been in the game along time and idk how long they plan to stay so I was looking at some what younger companies

Thanks for all the positive responses. I have interest in trying something new possibly just looking around for information. A lot of the chassis around here have been in the game along time and idk how long they plan to stay so I was looking at some what younger companies
You can get a Pursuit with confidence, Quality and fast piece.

Good Luck !!

I’m pretty sure we’ve had a couple wins. Xpect and Pursuit. As well as some fast times. We don’t travel down as much as we’d like to, but when we do I feel we’re always at least in contention. I also know a few Virginia boys that are waxing them pretty regularly in the Virginia/Carolina area.

But to answer the original topic, tires will make or break any chassis. No chassis will make up for the wrong tire. I do feel that some chassis, (pursuit included) have a bigger window to hit on then some others, but they’ll still need to be close.

I’m a slack dealer as well as some others on this thread that chimed in. Get ahold of myself or any of the others and we’d be more then happy to help you get moving in the right direction.

I never said anything bad about your son just to clarify. Also, yes it was the girl driving. She kills it in the powder puff over 35 class.
Have a blessed day friend.
great for her, its cool to see girls in karting, my daughter just wanted the money lol
Guys slack builds a great kart, never said they didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back