Pushing

If indeed it's only in center and does not start on entry most likely not enough LF pos camber, Increase LF pos camber which would be lean Top of tire out more from body, If you do not have a camber gauge to check.

If indeed it's only in center and does not start on entry most likely not enough LF pos camber, Increase LF pos camber which would be lean Top of tire out more from body, If you do not have a camber gauge to check.
I have a camber guage I can use from buddy. What do you think camber should be on left front and right front

Whatever the LF camber is, add 1/2* to it and see if it helps.

I see guys get too caught up in what this manufacturer says, or what the factory settings are...
Those are given simply as a baseline. Sure, it's a good place to start from, but don't be afraid to think on your own and make some adjustments based on your track, your tires, your set-up, etc.
If it's tight in the center, making a small positive camber adjustment on the LF can help, as can more nose, less cross, RF camber, more rear stagger, moving the left rear hub out, etc. etc.
Just because the factory, a tire guru, or last week's winner, ran a particular set-up, doesn't mean that it will be fastest for you.

It could be something as simple as modifying your corner entry line and apexing the corner later.

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back