Question about new OTK chassis and other brands...big difference?

racingman

We are looking at getting a second kart...new. We currently run a 2020 Tony Kart. 401R model. Jr. 100cc class on asphalt road course. We think it's great and we know how to tune it.

QUESTION 1:
I know that OTK has about 5 kart brands (Tony Kart, Kosmic, Exprit, Redspeed and EOS). Is there much of a difference between them?

I presume a lot will say I have a ??? brand and it's great, but that doesn't say what the difference is between these karts. There my not be much difference with these OTK karts and the company may just be blanketing the market to get a higher market share. However, does otk make cheaper karts to get a bigger market share (so they can get more market share by selling lower and expensive priced karts). I don't know. Who does know?

QUESTION 2:
All know the OTK brands, but there are others. Birel, Top kart, Prada, Arrow, Margay, CRG, Parolin, Eagle, Coyote, just to name a few. Is one better than another, or is it all just speculation or an opinion?

OTK karts are exactly the same except for color, graphics, and steering wheel embroidery.

The second question is impossible to answer. It really depends on what you are looking for. Pros, Cons, Ups, Downs. Low Hp, High Hp, tight karts, free rolling karts, etc.

Back