Question?

impulse98

How many parts from the 2013 will transfer over to the 2014 F1. I have found a frame for sale and thinking about buying it. Just wondering if it would be work it or just buy a whole F1 complete kart. Thanks and advance.

I believe almost all of it will transfer over. You'll have to get the assembly for where the heim at the bottom of the steering shaft connects to the kart. Also, the brake line goes through the frame, so if the frame doesn't come with the break line already attached, I think they sell a kit to do it. I haven't done it, just passing along what I've read and heard. You should be able to pick up a F1 at a pretty good price now, too, though.

Yea I have a 2014 F1. I just bought a 2015 faKtor. I have a 2012 and 2013 impulse. I found a F1 frame a guy is wanting to sell cause he bought a faktor and moved all his stuff over to it. That way I could just transfer all my stuff over from my 2012 to the F1 if it will go. Thanks

I recall Jt at Hi Tech saying something about the spindles and front end geometry being different between the 11-12 impulse and the F1. I am not 100% sure on exactly what was different about them, but I do believe it was the spindles

Yea they run 10 degree spindle on both sides unlike the older impulse. Where you ran a 10 and 14 degree spindle.

Back