not yet, I have asked this before on the old forum and someone told me what it was and where I could but that certain piece but Ive forgot.
It's called a BNC connector. There are actually two different types coupled together in the image. The battery box has a male BNC that attaches to a female barrel type BNC that attaches to another male BNC on the laser. radio Shack will have them for certain.

Dan and Jamie, Thanks kart was knocked off scale stand in the shop while the laser was in the axle and it only broke the BNC connector, was my lucky day I guess