quick change motor mount ?

oletom

does anyone kno if the quick change motor mount will work for tightening or loosening of chain wen changing sprocket. not so interested in changing motors but to save some time when changing sprockets. This could save some time from having to tighten an loosen the 4 bottom bolts every time we change spockets.

Yes, you will just need (2) 3/4" wrenches to loosen the bolts in the front and the back to slide the top plate. That is part of what the mount was designed for. The only downfall to this setup is the change in vcg from the engine setting higher due to the added plate. If that doesn't bother you then go for it. There is a guy selling aluminum mill finished complete slide mounts on ebay for $95. Or slack/pmi sells the adaptor plates.

Later

WV Race Fan

Quick change motor mount

does anyone kno if the quick change motor mount will work for tightening or loosening of chain wen changing sprocket. not so interested in changing motors but to save some time when changing sprockets. This could save some time from having to tighten an loosen the 4 bottom bolts every time we change spockets.
We sell quick change motor mounts our price is $75 plus freight
We are located in the Huntington WV area
Dan Dee Kart Parts, our mounts are made in the local area
Ddkp876@gmail.com

I also sell them. Mine only raises the engine 7/16 of an inch instead of the normal 3/4 to a full inch. Haven't noticed a difference in performance. Mine runs 120 cause of the base that comes with it.

ChainDragGone Race products makes a mount that enables you to accomplish a sprocket change clutch or rear sprocket with out moving the the engine. It is a complete engine mounting system and chain management unit. www,chaindraggone.net

ChainDragGone Race products makes a mount that enables you to accomplish a sprocket change clutch or rear sprocket with out moving the the engine. It is a complete engine mounting system and chain management unit. www,chaindraggone.net

Great product more benefits to Scott,s product than you are looking for also!!!

Went to yor web site an said no product match. More info please

The ZQ2 is not on the site, but the information about it is posted on the site for ZQ1 and other products I hope that helps chaindraggone.net search.
Scott

Back