? quick question about the speed of light

The theory of the universe expanding faster than the speed of light is based upon the fact that objects in the universe are moving apart faster than the speed of light.

IMHO our universe is not expanding faster then the speed of light it's still in the process of being created faster then the speed of light. If it is expanding faster then the speed of light the outcome of it will become nothing. But the outcome of it being created faster then the speed of light will either not end in infinity or it will simply stop being created for a reason. It will not implode on itself leading to some fictional new big bang. It will just be until it changes or is changed. ... yeah sure ???

I wrote: ""They" say the universe is expanding faster then the speed of light."

But that does not mean that any object within the universe is moving faster then light.

And: "Then that made me think of instantaneous dynamic weight transfer we talk about on here and yep doesn't instantaneous weight transfer by definition occur faster then the speed of light?"

Putting the three together isn't it saying though things cannot go faster then light, actions applied to them can cause a physical change to occur faster then speed of light?

Thinking about that a little it means you could be looking at something and it could disappear without any evidence of a change, other then you no longer see it. Though it disappeared from your sight and physical ability to touch it would still be there.

And there is no reason the same space cannot contain an infinite amount of different things/stuff which is there except for the reason we can't see each infinite item. There's no reason all space/any area in time or space we can see or comprehend doesn't contain ... everything.

All this takes me back to one of my first original theories that a completely empty space with nothing in it cannot exist, unless it contains all or a part of everything.

Last edited:
Back