RACE-1 preditor class

Last year in the Preduro 500 most drivers ended up with burns on their arm. No matter what heat shield they used.
We tried to get a pipe made to raise the muffler but that idea fell through
Most likely the weinie pipe will take power away

Just curious, I have a photo of what I used we didn’t run for 3 hours or what ever that race was but no burns all year with 240 lbs driver. I can’t add picture said to big text 7249924472 if want pictures

3CA90AB6-7E49-494E-BF97-8019B19C3A30.jpeg

Attachments

• 7A575703-9997-4767-9654-55562826E08D.jpeg
    7A575703-9997-4767-9654-55562826E08D.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 41
Please do not go to the weenie pipe. can we honestly say we dont remember the first thing that killed the clone was the pipe. are we really going to deliberately ignore that fact? Also, to my knowledge that makes you the only track with the small pipe. Im likely the largest racer in pa weight wise and have never been burnt by the pipe with my homemade guard

Last edited:
We will probably end up with the stock muffler for regular shows
but for now we are saying either stock or weinie pipe until we see how it works out.. I still see the stock muffler being the better performance wise.
It is very clear that if the wenie pipe shows any advantage they are gone .
Why would we allow the small pipe ::: during the preduro 500 race most of the long lap drivers had a big red mark on their arm , this was there even if they had a big clutch guard and a heat shield, ( some of the drivers were in the seat 3.5 hours)

For anyone looking DuBois has lots of Hemi motors on stock and the salesperson seems to think they can get all they want.
Read here that the Hemi had a tooling issue but is now back in production
good luck wherever you race , and whenever we get to race, If we get to race,
Be careful , Stay healthy
Andy

It sure would be nice if all the tracks would be on the same page with the predator. That way ALL tracks could reap the benefits of racers traveling to visit other tracks. Tracks that favored their own set of rules for the clone didn't do good for the clone and it looks like Pa. Could be going down that road again. Just saying!!
PENNS CREEK,, 7 STARS , AND SELINSGROVE PREDATOR RULES ARE THE ESTABLISHED RULES IN PA. EVERYONE ELSE HAS DIFFERENT GOOFY RULES LETTING THIS AND THAT GO .. JUST FOLLOW WHAT IS WORKING AT THESE 3 TRACKS. PREDATOR WAS THE BIGGEST CLASS ALL LAST YEAR .. THE 2 BIG RULES ARE THE 5500 RPM LIMIT AND THE TRACK ABLE TO CLAIM ANY ENGINE ,,, REPLACING IT WITH A NEW SEALED IN THE BOX HF ENGINE OF THE SAME SKU NUMBER . LETS NOT RUIN THIS CLASS LIKE THEY DID THE CLONE CLASS .

We will probably end up with the stock muffler for regular shows
but for now we are saying either stock or weinie pipe until we see how it works out.. I still see the stock muffler being the better performance wise.
It is very clear that if the wenie pipe shows any advantage they are gone .
Why would we allow the small pipe ::: during the preduro 500 race most of the long lap drivers had a big red mark on their arm , this was there even if they had a big clutch guard and a heat shield, ( some of the drivers were in the seat 3.5 hours)

For anyone looking DuBois has lots of Hemi motors on stock and the salesperson seems to think they can get all they want.
Read here that the Hemi had a tooling issue but is now back in production
good luck wherever you race , and whenever we get to race, If we get to race,
Be careful , Stay healthydy
THE HEMI IS NOT GOING AWAY THE FACTORY WAS RETOOLING AT THE END OF THE YEAR

We are adding the bone stock preditor class for 2020 and looking for input. From what I read the stock and hemi motors are very close in hp straight out of the box.
We are thinking that either motor unaltered would be acceptable.
Looking for input
[/QUOTE]
JUST COPY THE PENNS CREEK RACEWAY RULES

Back