Race-ready Champ with extras

Hi all, deciding to go back to school for the Fall and am going to take a hiatus from racing, so I'm selling my kart stuff.

For Sale: 2007 T&M Chassis Champ Kart. Briggs Lo206 engine from Faster Motors with only 5 races on it since purchased brand new in February. 2 disc Bully clutch rebuilt by Carlson Motorsports with only one race day on it since being purchased by me. XL Lightning Light Seat with LaJoie halo. Mychron 4 with new leads, was gone through and updated by AIM this past May. 7 degree QPT motor mount (also have the blocks for 15 degree) RLV gold/gold chain. Dragon Slayer belts new this season. DuraFlex body. Adjustable LR cassette for cross. Rolling kart stand. Douglas wheels with Vega Yellow tires. PMI hubs. New Master Cylinder and rebuilt mini lite caliper. New floating hub.

Also included: #35 chain rear gears 53-69 (some duplicates), 2 sets of extra wheels with tires (one set has been run for one heat and feature, the other is brand new and only have been mounted), Hilliard Flame clutch, Premier Stinger clutch, extra DuraFlex body, Burris 7 degree motor mount (used 3 times), extra RF spindle, bead breaker, Safrits Edge XL seat, Chavous XL seat, JKB Evolution XL seat, 5507 pipe (straight 5506 pipe is on the kart currently with a Faster Motors brace), rebuilt Master Cylinder, new standard size caliper with rotor and hub, chain breaker, 4 quarts of Briggs 4T racing oil, extra magnetic drain plug, spare new air filters and chains, spare floating hub and gear guard.

Asking $3200 for all. DM for more info

Back