Race team sell out

Loren Culp

Culprit Go Kart Team Sell Out
Selling out entire team Dirt Racing Karts and equipment.
All must go as package, $8K
image0 (1).jpeg

1. Margay with Ducar motor, Spec classification
  2. Rigetti Ridolfi, Italian Racing Kart with Predator motor, Modified classification
  3. Parolin Italian Racing Kart with Predator motor, Spec classification
  4. QRC with Predator motor, Stock classification
  5. Race Kart with Predator motor, Stock classification
  6. (2) Predator motors, Modified classification
  7. (2) Starters
  8. (3) Various types of Kart stands
  9. (2) Small seats
  10. Wheels, tires, sprockets, various parts
Call four, zero 6, four 2, 5, one, 2, 3, six

I tried to call.
punched on my phone keyboard
fou rze ro6f It would no allow me to type the rest and gave me a message that I need to dial 1 first. So I did and who ever answered the phone must be from another country , they could not speak English.

I tried to call.
fou rze ro6f It would no allow me to type the rest and gave me a message that I need to dial 1 first. So I did and who ever answered the phone must be from another country , they could not speak English.
Try that number again. I called and it showed up as a Montana area code.

I tried to call.
Hi Fast Kat,
Just learning how this works. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I'm the owner of the dirt racing karts. My phone number requires a "one" before the number given. My number is a Montana number as I used to live there and race there. The karts shown are in my son's garage in Montana. As my add indicates, I'm trying to sell out our race team karts and equipment. My over zealousness for kart racing did not take with my family and I had to return to CA, so selling out.

Back