Racerecevers

Ya I figured so. The UAS want's to mandate them at the Grand Nationals next year. Well I guess most of the UAS guys won't mind when we have 10 grand or more tyed up in engine and kart what's another 100 or 200 $ right. I personally think it's a waste also . Chuck.

Ya I figured so. The UAS want's to mandate them at the Grand Nationals next year. Well I guess most of the UAS guys won't mind when we have 10 grand or more tyed up in engine and kart what's another 100 or 200 $ right. I personally think it's a waste also . Chuck.
UAS want's a lot, tell em to build or buy a track and pay all the bills, they can mandate all they want.

When used right they are good, especially for the kids classes as they listen better than most of the adults, but most tracks hardly talk into them. I think they are a waste for classes with less than 10 karts. I've used them for both karting and big tracks and too many places don't call stuff out in them. You need a straight-to-the-point official that calls yellows, positions and pace speed into them.

They do work depending on the official on the other end. As stated previously how many thousands do you have tied up in your racing program, a raceceiver is a cheap safety item.

I like them.
They sure help on line-ups and restarts.
Cautions - maybe a little.

It really is a matter of the quality of the official speaking into the mic, no differently than the quality of the flagman, corner workers, lights, etc.

A call is a call -- the Raceiver is simply another tool at your disposal.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back