Racing stickers from the competition karting industry?

Me and my sons are wondering if anyone out there has any extra stickers or decals they can part with? We are setting up our garage into a race shop again like my grandpa once had. We doubt it will be as good as it once was but we sure gonna try to make it look like it is. Thanks in advance.

Stop by the shop if you get a chance. I'm still interested in your carb comparator...we've got tons of decals I can get you for the shop. :)

Thanks,
Brian Carlson

Sounds good. I'm just torn between selling it or figuring it out cause I have to carbs, 6 heads 6 blocks, and a few other smaller engines id like to mess with. I also just found out I have an older go power dyno. It just needs cleaned up and put back together. Thinking I have a lot of tinkering I could do. I was thinking last night before bed that you sir ought to write a book of sorts on building a raptors. Because the way you explained that ring problem the other day was awesome. You broke it down well enough to understand. If you could do that from A to Z I think you would male more money with that book than you could building the engines lol

Back