Rage Baby Champ (kids kart) multiple winning kart

Hello, Im selling my Rage Baby Champ kart. It is very competitive winning most of the races it has been entered in by two separate drivers. It has the very reliable Subaru Robin 4.5 horse engine, 5 point Impact harness, carbon fiber lightening seat, fully adjustable front end. These karts are super rare and were only produced in small numbers. Jeff from Rage offers some of the best customer service in the business. This is a great and a safe way to get your youngster introduced into kart racing. Asking price is 1500 obo and will include any extras I have to go with it. If not sold by early march this kart will be offered at the Kankakee swap meet. Pics available via text. Please PM me with questions. Located in NW Indiana. prefer local pickup, no shipping but will meet half way within reason.
Thank you
Dana Garton

Does the kart have a heim front end on it? The 2019 baby champ that rage released at the ovka swap meet had a heim frontend, but if this baby champ has a heim front end i'll save alittle money and look at picking up a used chassis

Does the kart have a heim front end on it? The 2019 baby champ that rage released at the ovka swap meet had a heim frontend, but if this baby champ has a heim front end i'll save alittle money and look at picking up a used chassis
if I remember correct it does not have the heim front end, this is an early release edition as I bought it second hand in 09 ish.

Hello, Im selling my Rage Baby Champ kart. It is very competitive winning most of the races it has been entered in by two separate drivers. It has the very reliable Subaru Robin 4.5 horse engine, 5 point Impact harness, carbon fiber lightening seat, fully adjustable front end. These karts are super rare and were only produced in small numbers. Jeff from Rage offers some of the best customer service in the business. This is a great and a safe way to get your youngster introduced into kart racing. Asking price is 1500 obo and will include any extras I have to go with it. If not sold by early march this kart will be offered at the Kankakee swap meet. Pics available via text. Please PM me with questions. Located in NW Indiana. prefer local pickup, no shipping but will meet half way within reason.
Thank you
Dana Garton

Dana I don't have your phone number any more can you text me your phone number can you call me at the shop 330-723-1412Thanks Jeff at Rage!

Back