Rage jr champ rear axle bearing question

Good afternoon,
Today I was changing the rear axle bearings on my sons rage jr champ. I ordered a set of “uc206” bearings ... the right side went right on however the left side bearing appears to be a different bearing as it is housed in the weight jacker. Anyone know what left side bearing I need? Hoping to get it resolved by next weekend
Thank you
Dana

Should be the 206, did you compare the 2 bearings?
clean the jacker well and look for a lip, sometimes if the bearing locks up it can spin in the housing and cause a burr.

clean the jacker well and look for a lip, sometimes if the bearing locks up it can spin in the housing and cause a burr.
I wish I knew how to post pics on here. The left side bearing physically looks larger than the 206

Also I removed the jacker, separated it and the bearing appears to be pressed into the housing.

Also I removed the jacker, separated it and the bearing appears to be pressed into the housing.
I spent a little time looking for that type, the only one I found was for Margay, all the others had the slots
When those first came out everyone was making them.
I only messed with one, one weekend, it came off the kart and never went back on.
soak it over night in a solvent and hit it with a wire brush in the morning and see if there are indents, if the bearing did spin in the cassette it could of kinda cold welded itself, and its gonna be difficult.
Could be pressed in like you say it looks, might have to get angry with it with a BFH, IMO Id throw it in the pile and order a regular one to fit the kart, which should be the clover style
https://www.bmikarts.com/Bearing-Cassette-1-14-Bearing_p_493.htmlEither way good luck getting it out

Kinda OT, when I google rage karts the site comes up with the heading in Chinese? or is it on my end?
if everyone see it probably need to notify Jeff

Same here. I had to google rage karts catalog and his site popped up . However I didn’t see a bearing listing .. only a bearing cassette listing. Thank you guys for your research!

Update: I spoke with Jeff from rage 2 days ago and today on my doorstep was an updated style and bearing. This style jacker utilizes the 206 bearing. Thanks to all for the input!

Back