Randy Ransom and TRAC TAC Staff

Randy Major

I wanted to say thanks for the service and kindness given to me. Looks like I will be coming back to karting and appreciate what you do for the sport. I sincerely thank you.

By the way!!!!! Do you have any creosote? ;)

Last edited:
There was once a time(maybe multiple) at Tunica. This boy in a 14 kart qualified on the pole of 3 classes. I watched Ole Randy throw a rag in front of a fan. So I asked what did you wipe with. All he said was, I promise you it wasn't whats on that rag.🤣 glad to have ya back!!

Last edited:
There was once a time(maybe multiple) at Tunica. This boy in a 14 kart qualified on the pole of 3 classes. I watched Ole Randy throw a rag in front of a fan. So I asked what did you wipe with. All he said was, I promise you it wasn't whats on that rag.🤣 glad to have ya back!!

Thanks for your comments. Must have been the Cajun Indoor. Tunica/Batesville was a bunch of bad luck most the time.

Glad ta see ya back into karting. If ya need any creosote, let me know I've got some from 10 years ago. lol

Hey old friend!!!! I was brushing up on some of your setup info. I Remember a few conversations about it back in the day. Have you heard from Joey Davis?

Hey old friend!!!! I was brushing up on some of your setup info. I Remember a few conversations about it back in the day. Have you heard from Joey Davis?
No, getting old sucks but it beats the alternative. We're in SC now. Where ya plannin' ta race?

Back