Reacon help

Not enough nose weight, Not enough LF pos camber, To much cross, Not enough BITE in the tires, All will cause a push on Entry or could be a combination of them.
What are your current set-up numbers Including Cambers ? What Class & Weight

46.7% nose , 58.7 % left , 69.9% cross , left camber .025 right camber 2.75 , caster 8 /12 , rear stagger 1" front stagger 1 1/2 , air 5 left 6 right , dirt track s.c.

46.7% nose , 58.7 % left , 69.9% cross , left camber .025 right camber 2.75 , caster 8 /12 , rear stagger 1" front stagger 1 1/2 , air 5 left 6 right , dirt track s.c.

First things I would do is lower cross to 65% and Increase LF camber to .5, Good chance your lacking BITE in your tires also, Unless your racing a 1/5th mile or bigger 1" rear stagger is not enough. If that does not fix it 100% increase nose to % age.
I think in your other thread you posted MAXXIS pinks & blue how much Internal prep ? what do the Duro ? Which track in S.C ? I ask because good chance Earl will know the track If so he will know best about your tires.

Your numbers are very close!!!
I race SC clay tracks also a PRC.
Grip in tires is very important, Repeat grip in tires is very important. If you are running a 375 or higher class, more air in all tires could help. Especially when the track gets hard fast. If in a 375 or higher class, try 7/6 to start with.
47.5 or even 48 front
FIRST: Caster might not be the best setting Try 7 and 10, 8 and 12 is a little bit too much split and could cause your push entering., And with more cross you need less caster. I think you will see a difference. Make sure to reset camber, toe, and check weights also.
Of course a push entering can be caused by many things including the nut behind the wheel. LOL
Stay in the groove. do not get outside the black strip at all.
Boy I am beginning to sound like a smart A$$, Sorry!. But it is true.

Your numbers are very close!!!
I race SC clay tracks also a PRC.
Grip in tires is very important, Repeat grip in tires is very important. If you are running a 375 or higher class, more air in all tires could help. Especially when the track gets hard fast. If in a 375 or higher class, try 7/6 to start with.
47.5 or even 48 front
FIRST: Caster might not be the best setting Try 7 and 10, 8 and 12 is a little bit too much split and could cause your push entering., And with more cross you need less caster. I think you will see a difference. Make sure to reset camber, toe, and check weights also.
Of course a push entering can be caused by many things including the nut behind the wheel. LOL
Stay in the groove. do not get outside the black strip at all.
Boy I am beginning to sound like a smart A$$, Sorry!. But it is true.

Agree with less cater equally will add front grip, disagree on split, more spilt helps with entry but may over work the RF tire that will cause a push on exit later in the run

Agree with less cater equally will add front grip, disagree on split, more spilt helps with entry but may over work the RF tire that will cause a push on exit later in the run

I agree if your going to adjust castor to help entry you would increase RF opening up split more, HOWEVER for a push on entry adjustment going to castor is down the list a lot further than Adding Nose, Increasing LF pos camber, Decreasing cross, BITE in the tires. And I also disagree with something you did not point out , adding air with NO other adjustments is not going to help either.

Back