Rear bearing cassette for a millennium

abracing

I called them and they do not stock or make any for a 2007 or 2008. Anyone know where I can find some. New or used

Good luck with that. I got lucky when I found a pair of them bearing cassettes in a junk box someone had. The bearing is loose in the carriers and don't know how to tighten them up. Not for sale. I have an 05 Tempest and they told me the same. I want to experiment with caster by changing the oval pills. They can't help with anything for these old chassis. Millenium Chassis are not on my shopping list.

One thing I like about PRC is you can still get parts for the older ones. This kart I’m trying to help out a 10 year old that has never raced.

Yep, and there's nothing one can do without spares. I'll never own another Millenium again. If I ever sell mine I have to make the buyer aware on the lack of support. Which means I may never sell it for racing purposes.

Honestly, if you have a pattern, anything can be recreated.

The expense for 1 can be cost prohibitive.
The price to build 10 or more comes down a bunch.

Modern cnc technology makes anything after the initial run pretty reasonable.

There are a lot of items available for old equipment that the manufacturer no longer supports.

Use the tech you have to find enough demand to cover initial run costs.

Life can be simpler than we make it.

You can weld new hangers on the frame. That's what i did with a Mach 1 Eclipse that i couldn't get parts for. It has PMI hangers, cassettes, and L-block mounts on it now.

Back