Rear Doors for Trailer

eclipse18

wanting to add some doors on the back of my trailer. Was wondering if anyone had any good ideas or pictures. Thanks

Trailer has a fold down ramp door on the back. i am wanting to add doors to go into and out of the trailer once the ramp door is down. ( Keeping the a/c in in the summer and the heat in in the winter)

Trailer has a fold down ramp door on the back. i am wanting to add doors to go into and out of the trailer once the ramp door is down. ( Keeping the a/c in in the summer and the heat in in the winter)

Industrail Plastic Drapes work pretty well and are ez 2 install. That's what most people use in your application.

If you want to keep it cheaper than that you can buy clear plastic shower curtains and put them up ...just use sticky backed Velcro to keep closed ...can even tint it with the spray tint used for tail lights

I saw a setup in the back of a trailer where they basically just built a plywood wall and installed a storm door in the middle. They painted the wall white and it actually looked pretty good. It looked great but the only thing I would wonder about is loading and unloading the karts through the door.

Back