Rebel Series Opener @ Flatrun Speedway 5/17/14

Rebel21

The Rebel Racing Series will be kicking off its 10 season this coming Saturday Night 5/17/14, at Flatrun Speedway!!! From everyone I have spoken too over the winter, this by far promises to be the best year yet for the Rebels! The rookie of the year contenders look to be the strongest the Series has ever had yet, along with all the Series veterans returning, and for sure one of the past Series Champions making their full time return!!!!

So if you are itching to get back to the best Professional Open/Outlaw racing after a long hard winter, then this is a can't miss event!!!

Come on out and feel the thunder, Saturday May 17th at Flatrun Speedway!

Thanks,
Mike Clark www.rebelseries.com

P.S. I haven't given an up-date on Series driver Keith Clark in a while, He is home now and doing as well as can be at this time. He still is not aloud to walk so he is in a wheel chair! He wishes he could be at the opener, but is still a long ways off from being even able to be at the races. But he does hope everyone with opens can make it out for the Rebels Season Opener. He also wishes everyone the best of luck, and also wanted me to thank everyone for all their thought and prayers sent to him over the last few months.

Back