Recommendations on where to buy Helmet?

Definitely recommend bell, on my third one now, carbon gtx3 ironically lol. I liked my dominator 2 better I think. The gtx3 my car owner got from speedway motors or one of those other big chains, my dominator the guy who painted it was a dealer for them so that worked out, Mr Lewis seems to have a great following if I had to buy one tomorrow I’d try him out….

On a side note about the gtx3 and I guess the newer shields that are double layered, how do you go about cleaning the dirt out from in between? Is it safe to remove that all together it also causes a glare with tear offs

View attachment 24490

I have those shields and love them. Haven't ever experienced that but I suspect that is not going to go back together properly if you separate them.

Definitely recommend bell, on my third one now, carbon gtx3 ironically lol. I liked my dominator 2 better I think. The gtx3 my car owner got from speedway motors or one of those other big chains, my dominator the guy who painted it was a dealer for them so that worked out, Mr Lewis seems to have a great following if I had to buy one tomorrow I’d try him out….

On a side note about the gtx3 and I guess the newer shields that are double layered, how do you go about cleaning the dirt out from in between? Is it safe to remove that all together it also causes a glare with tear offs

View attachment 24490
I’ve seen this issue before with the DSAF shields from Bell.
I’ve also seen them warranty them, & ship customers new ones, if purchased within the past 12 months.
Contact the person you purchased from, they should submit a warranty claim for you. Bell will want a pic of the issue along with a pic of the numbers on the shield (usually found on L or R rear where it attaches to helmet.

Hope this helps

Back