Recommendations on where to buy Helmet?

WKStuckey

I’m looking to purchase a new helmet for next season… Looking for recommendations on the best places on the web to buy. Looking to buy Bell GTX.3 Carbon. Why does it seem there’s no place to buy a helmet and face shields together at the same time?

Attachments

• E72A7632-561E-4A66-835B-B452545FC667.png
    E72A7632-561E-4A66-835B-B452545FC667.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 9
Any Bell dealer can get you that helmet. Few will stock it in every size because of cost.
Now, hopefully you've done your research and tried a few on so you know exactly what size you need BEFORE ordering online.
I prefer to purchase helmets in person so they can be fitted by someone who knows helmet sizing and proper fit, BUT if you already know what size you need, or go by the sizing chart (measuring 1" above the eyebrow / largest part of the head / etc,) then order away online. JC can help you, I'm sure.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Any Bell dealer can get you that helmet. Few will stock it in every size because of cost.
Now, hopefully you've done your research and tried a few on so you know exactly what size you need BEFORE ordering online.
I prefer to purchase helmets in person so they can be fitted by someone who knows helmet sizing and proper fit, BUT if you already know what size you need, or go by the sizing chart (measuring 1" above the eyebrow / largest part of the head / etc,) then order away online. JC can help you, I'm sure.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
I agree with this but is easier to find a unicorn than a bell dealer with a stock of racing helmets in sizes your looking for.

I’m looking to purchase a new helmet for next season… Looking for recommendations on the best places on the web to buy. Looking to buy Bell GTX.3 Carbon. Why does it seem there’s no place to buy a helmet and face shields together at the same time?
Did you look on amazon.

Definitely recommend bell, on my third one now, carbon gtx3 ironically lol. I liked my dominator 2 better I think. The gtx3 my car owner got from speedway motors or one of those other big chains, my dominator the guy who painted it was a dealer for them so that worked out, Mr Lewis seems to have a great following if I had to buy one tomorrow I’d try him out….

On a side note about the gtx3 and I guess the newer shields that are double layered, how do you go about cleaning the dirt out from in between? Is it safe to remove that all together it also causes a glare with tear offs

image.jpg

Back