Recon body

Cope1

Anybody know where I can get the high side body that came on the recons I believe? The one I have is taller than most of the high sides and doesn’t have the lip sticking up on the sides. It fits great and I would like to find another one or something very similar. Thanks Ted.

Usually it won’t let me post pics, always says they are to big. The back angles up slightly. It is a PRC body I do know that.

Did you try calling PRC and asking if they can still get that body?
I know Chavous was making bodies for them for a bit, but dont think they made that body you are talking about.

No I haven’t called. I looked on their website and didn’t see it so figured they didn’t sell them anymore. Was hoping maybe a kart shop would have something left. I will try to get a pic this weekend.

Are you talking about the Deuce body perhaps? Had a step up before the RR and kicked out on the side? The Recon came stock with a Swoop Seraph body.

Are you talking about the Deuce body perhaps? Had a step up before the RR and kicked out on the side? The Recon came stock with a Swoop Seraph body.
Maybe that is what it is? It rises a bit at the back and the side does come out just a bit.

Back