RECON for Jr2

Bought a 2018 Recon for my son, (JR2), their are only senior worksheets (numbers) on their site. Is the Recon not made for Jrs?

PM James at PRC or call him, I would assume comparing to the SR stock numbers, they would be more nose, less left, maybe little less cross.

Bought a 2018 Recon for my son, (JR2), their are only senior worksheets (numbers) on their site. Is the Recon not made for Jrs?
I'm sure with trial & error you can hook it up for Jr 2, with NO further proven feed back, I start it at 57 % left, 46 % to 46.5 % nose, 64 % cross, 2.65 RF neg camber, .25 LF pos camber, 7 & 10 caster, toe out the RF 1/8 ". If my little driver was a real good little wheel man and I had a real good tire guy that's spot on I'd be prepared to go little more left and cross.

I'm sure with trial & error you can hook it up for Jr 2, with NO further proven feed back, I start it at 57 % left, 46 % to 46.5 % nose, 64 % cross, 2.65 RF neg camber, .25 LF pos camber, 7 & 10 caster, toe out the RF 1/8 ". If my little driver was a real good little wheel man and I had a real good tire guy that's spot on I'd be prepared to go little more left and cross.
Thanks for the reply!

Back