Recon set up

CSP54

Need help for starting numbers for 2015 recon run jr3 on Burris 33s going to low country kartway in ahnur South Carolina for first time.currently have kart set at 64 cross 45.8 nose and 59 leftside castor at 8 left and 12 right with both L blocks back. Camber at -2.5 right and .5 left. Any help I get will be greatly appreciated

Those were Burris 33 on and set at 1 1/2 front and 1 3/8 rear stagger was last time on scales set for millbridge last weekend not sure if these numbers will work for low country or need to adjust left side or cross

Kart was fast and handled good didn’t know if I should change set up from a 1/8 banked track to a 1/5 flat track was just gonna change stagger in back this is are first year didn’t know if there were major changes from banked to flat

Kart was fast and handled good didn’t know if I should change set up from a 1/8 banked track to a 1/5 flat track was just gonna change stagger in back this is are first year didn’t know if there were major changes from banked to flat
Yes less rear stagger for 1/5 th mile only 1" , other than that If it was good before I'd leave set up alone and focus on tires.

Back