Red Line Race Oil 15w50

Lake

Help, anyone ever run Red Line Synthetic race Oil SAE 15 W 50 in a clone or animal engines .
heard it's a good racing oil .........Please I need some input, what you think ....

Lake

Help, anyone ever run Red Line Synthetic race Oil SAE 15 W 50 in a clone or animal engines .
heard it's a good racing oil .........Please I need some input, what you think ....

Lake

I think the 15w50 is way to heavy also, I would go with 0w20 or 5w30 too. jmo

I ran Redline 4cycle kart oil for 2 seasons . Then the motorcycle shop I bought it from couldn't get it any more. He still handles redline racing products, but all his suppliers can't get any. We wore out the phone and computer trying. I tried redline synthetic racing and it didn't mix well with the methanol. Makes a he-- of a mess in the crankcase.

I ran Redline 4cycle kart oil for 2 seasons . Then the motorcycle shop I bought it from couldn't get it any more. He still handles redline racing products, but all his suppliers can't get any. We wore out the phone and computer trying. I tried redline synthetic racing and it didn't mix well with the methanol. Makes a he-- of a mess in the crankcase.

You can buy it on Redlines site. That's how I do it.

Back